THE PORTAL OF SUSTAINABLE WAYS
Ideas, events, workshops and activities spread in the Province of Varese with the end goals of reducing waste production, encouraging creative recycling and protecting the environment.
The website www.Modusriciclandi.info tells the story of the 3 years project Modus Riciclandi that was selected by Lombardia Region and labeled as “significative project”.
The project “Waste: new ways of trans-border responsibility” begins in 2011 with the goals of increasing recycling, reducing waste production and contrasting the occasional dumping of garbage. Launched in a joint commitment between Varese Province and Canton Ticino, the project is funded by the Integrated Trans-border Plan (PIT).
All the content is accessible directly via the home page; whether your search is based on your personal interest, by theme or by in-depth analyses.
The website is divided into 4 thematic areas – environmental education, creative recycling, sustainable trade and waste dumping – where you can find:
– 60 sections of content with texts, photos, links, videos and download materials,
– The proposals for creative recycling of the Centro ReMida Varese for schools and families,
– The map of Sustainable Varese,
– Schools, shops, institutions and companies focused on sustainability,
– Materials, contents and tools for schools,
– Projects, events and the best recycling programs in the Varese province